Changing seasons.

So, in the last 24 hours, the weather has gone from end of summer heat to cool, breezy fall...and I'm not sure how I feel about that. I do know, my allergies like to have had a heart attack when I woke up this morning.  *Secretly I'm planing my outfit/boot combinations. 

In other news, my position in life has been elevated.  I am now the loving mother of a Chinese baby girl.  She's precious:  3 months old, playful and just in need of a good home.  Anyone who knows me, knows I am not an animal lover or hater.  I'm pretty ambiguous.  But she has my heart already.  Meet Jiaozi (Gee-Ow Zuh...or Dumpling).


Check her out: 








Admittedly, I'm not the best with pictures...but she also isn't the most stable subject to try to get a picture of.  I'll post better pictures later...maybe...

She is currently doing this thing where she runs from one end of the apartment to the next to entertain herself.  This I think is cute.  She also wants to play at stupid o'clock in the morning....this is not so cute.   Anyway, we are still a new family, but so far, so good.

I need advice on how to take care of a cat...what toys are best to make them use their brain?  I don't want her aging prematurely because of lack of stimulation. 



Comments