What you should be reading...

I've been reading y'all!!!  I found this amazing coffee shop/bookstore in the Sanlitun area of Beijing a couple of weeks ago and fell in love.  If you ever get to go, check out the Book Worm and plan to spend hours there.  Anyway, they have a cafe/library where you can pick up books and read.  I chose The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey and, admitedly, the book of the book left much to be desired as far as book summaries went.  I understood, alien invasion, people dying...but I started reading and chile.....I immediately brought the cheaper Kindle version as soon as the Wifi was available. For the past few days, I've been religiously reading this book every spare minute I come across.  I'm torn between wanting to finish so that I know what happens and wanting the book to last forever!  It's quite the conundrum.  You, who ever you are, need to check out this book!  It is beautifully written, appropriately suspenseful, and just good! 




Ayeshah

Comments

Post a Comment