Take it to Twitta'

I must say, before you read this, I am tired.  I slept a little last night, and am in need of a comfortable bed and soft pillow.  Or coffee.  Really strong coffee.

So, I recently talked to my sister about an ongoing problem she was having with a former internet/cable company...we'll just call them  Tomtast.  She mentioned how she called to disconnect and was told things were handled, but 3 months later, it turns out it was not handled and they were still billing her for services she wasn't using. I was outraged on her behalf.

After countless calls to costumer service, being transferred to everyone who works there, and placed on a fictional hold wherein the call is "accidentally lost" (I used to work in a call center, too) she was done.  But her problem was still existing. That's when I told her to "take it to twitta'".

I say "twitta'" because by the time you get to this point, you are no longer in your right mind and libel to let the verbal diarrhea explode all over the twittersphere. You don't have time for proper grammar and polite voices, no, you gotta let them know they are not providing a good service in a way that everyone else can see! And she did....well, I did on her behalf.

  1. Reps are refusing to transfer me to supervisor, no one knows what's going on, being placed on hold for hours!
  2. Everything is not comcastic. I'm still getting the run around with customer service and no one has been able to help for 3 months.

    Within 2 hours, I heard from " mike".  The sad truth, reader, is that we have come to a point in our society where the only way to get people to cooperate is to put them on blast publicly.  If it will affect their image, it will incite change. 

    Ayeshah
     

Comments