OH BOY

So, I've been watching more movies on NetFlix, and let me tell you, they are getting better and better!

One movie in particular was OldBoy.  I heard that Spike Lee is remaking this Korean classic, due to be released this summer, and wanted to see the original so that I could make a valid comparison.

BEST DECISION OF MY LIFE.  Very rarely does a movie leave me at once surprised by the ending, in awe at how it was accomplished (think Momento from 2000), and torn between the final decision.  This movie will make you walk away questioning whether ignorance is indeed bliss.  Can you exist happily when you don't fully know the truth....would you want to?

It's more than good and, if you can handle the blood and gore and all out flinch worthey scenes, you won't be disappointed. 

I leave you with trailers:







Spike Lee's:


 






Ayeshah

Comments