Song of the Week....New Year (2013 edition)

So, I've been slack on keeping up with my blog, but I thought I'd share what I've been listening to this year so far. Let's take a trip through K-Pop, because I've recently become a 13 year old fan girl who follows BigBang like they are N'Sync and this is 1998. Here are a few of my favorite songs, both solo (mostly G-Dragon) and band hits....I hope you enjoy as much as I do and don't judge me for the overly ridiculous nature that some of the songs take...really, I don't care, just enjoy... Also, I got all the vids with ENG subs, just for you!!!!

"Bad Boy" by Big Bang  
 "That xx" by G-Dragon (I'm assuming "That XX" is "That S.O.B.) "Butterfly" by G-Dragon  
 "Blue" by Big Bang  
"Knock Out" by T.O.P. and G-Dragon  
"Don't Go Home" by T.O.P. and G-Dragon  
"Fantastic Baby" by Big Bang (just for the sake of it....)  


Ayeshah

Comments