About dealing with ridiculous roommates...

So, I moved to Columbus with little more than a dream and enough money for one month of rent...
My roommate stated that she was clean and a lot of other things that weren't true, I won't bore you with the details of my firt week here, just know it involved fleas and dirty dishes....and a LOT of Ramen (still eating Ramen actually).

Anyway, after finding out I won't get paid till the end of the month (once a month) I was like, no biggy, I'll catch up on bills the end of August buy a car in september and move out in October....She beat me to the punch...

My whimsical roommate pulls the rung under my feet today by stating she will be moving out September 4th....about a month from now, and I'll have to find a new roommate or just a new place.  Talk about feeling shafted.  As I type this, my inner voice reminds me that I was planning to move out in October and letting her know September....but I'll ignore that voice for now because it makes my indignation seem a bit...hypocritical...

Why, why why, could she not just bear with her current job and position in life until I was ready? With all that said, I'm looking for a new roommate right now!

Ayeshah

Comments

Post a Comment