Everybody gots these blues.....

What am I talking about? It's the I-don't-care-enough-to-even-finish blues.... Photobucket You know what I'm talking about. You devote all this time and energy into something you only have a medium interest in, and when time comes to, I don't know, graduate (yes, graduation is just a few short months away) you start having those doubts that maybe this isn't really for you. Feeling like you want to.... Photobucket Well, I’ve come to the sudden realization that what I’m studying, I don’t want to study. This Masters of Arts in Teaching degree, though beneficial, is not getting me any closer towards my ultimate gal. It was one of those, at the time, it seemed like a good idea things; now I’m cringing at the thought of committing my life to this career choice. I’m not passionate about the subject (education) I just want a job. So, what can I do? I feel a tightness in my chest when I consider that I’m past the point of no return and I don’t want to disappoint my parents. I’m not into this, but so much money has gone into this endeavor, it makes no sense to pull out now. SO, I commit to finishing this term out strong, completing my 3 weeks of servitude at Memorial…and completing my MAT program requires until I graduate in May. Then I will spend a year teaching in Either Korea or Afghanistan (I know…but they pay well, and I need money) before returning to begin an MFA degree in Fall 2013!!!! That’s the plan. Lady A

Comments