Amazing quote

I'm a person who suffers from irrational fears.  I fear the unknown, things that I can't see.  I create beings in my mind that leave me shaking, unable to sleep and terrified.  I've been this way since I was a kid and I never thought anything of it, just assumed that everyone has something they are afraid of, mine just manifest themselves in the weirdest ways.  I go so far as to avoid PREVIEWS for horror movies (just can't watch them).  Anyway, I'm on this spiritual journey that's having me reevaluate my life and everything it consists of, including my fears, and I came across this quote that I felt I just had to share:

"If you know who walks beside you, you can never be afraid!"
Iyanla Vanzant

How powerful is that?  If I'm walking beside the creator of the universe, what do I have to be afraid of?  Why can't I sleep because of fear?  Not to get all preachy, just some food for thought as I share what's on my mind. 

Slowly getting there,


Lady A

Comments