Song of the week

First of all let me apologize for waiting so late in the week to get this done. Now that that's out of the way, can I just say there have been so many awesome new songs this week I could not decide what to post to the blog! But after hearing this song on the radio everyday for the last week, I decided on Elle Verner's Only Want to Give it to You. When I first heard this song, I was like who is this chick and proceeded to Google the mess out of her lol. Hope you guys enjoy!



Lady T

Comments

  1. Oh and check out So Fly... she's really amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her, I'm a new groupie thanks to my sister Karen!! She's just a great singer song writer, my favorite, and a REAL MUSICIAN....alright, let me stop sweating her, but really. she's so amazing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment