I've got some serious school blues

READERS, I do not think I've ever been this overwhelmed in my life. I can't wait to be finished with school so that I can once again not have an insane amount of work due every week. Between the group projects, mandatory observations, case studies I have to write, interviews that need to be conducted, and books or articles that need to be read, I can't think. I'm snapping at friends because they get the time a restaurant closes and it's just because I'm overwhelmed.

So I started yoga. I didn't have to time to go to the gym for cardio today, because school was so in my face as soon as work ended, so I did some weight loss yoga (don't judge until you try it) and honestly, it made me feel a little better...then I had to organize some notes and get my assignment timeline together and I nearly fell apart again (thank you Jeneille for answering my random calls every 20 minutes).

Anyway, I just needed to vent, as I head into class to complete yet another group presentation....


Go Trojans?!?!?!

Lady A

Comments

Post a Comment