What you Should be reading.

I don't know if you absolutely HAVE to read this weeks choice.  I needed a break from academic articles on education and crime thrillers, so I went and got a teenage vampire series that definitely could be read by a 5th grade class (lol).  The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod (great name btw) is an easy to read series of about 3 books and somewhat interesting.  Don't expect a literary discovery, I've definitely read better.  And if teen angst and adolescent blues isn't your style, don't bother, but it does offer a nice diversion. 



Lady A

Comments

  1. correction 5 books...and maybe I'm taking my teacher training too seriously?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I'm definitely back in my paranormal romance phase. I blame it on you though. It all started with Moon Called lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment