Roasted seaweed = mmmm, good!!

I really can't believe how amazing this stuff is. I discovered this on a trip to Super H-Mart and my life has never been the same since! If you love sushi, then you'll love roasted seaweed. I promise :) I can't remember what brand I got (i.e. I'm too lazy to get up and check right now), but there's a plethora of brands roasted with any kind of oil your heart can desire. The kind I got was roasted with Sesame Oil and lightly salted. Oh and the best part, each sheet (which is really a sheet a little bit smaller than a regular sheet of paper) is only 25 calories! If you're ever in Super H-Mart, or any Oriental market, please at least try it.

Comments

  1. did "our mutual friend"--no pun intended Dickens fans--and drama fanatic let you taste her deep fried sea weed...it left a weird, not pleasant, taste in my mouth.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment