Kindle!!

So this guy at work remembered that I was lusting after his Kindle when he bought it earlier in the year and I was the first person he came too when he decided to sell it. If I wasn't scared of a sexual harassment lawsuit ( more so, being a part of office gossip) I would have given him a big ole smooch! LOL. I've wanted a Kindle forever! And not only was the kindle basically new ( he got it in January of this year) he had the model with free 3G & Wi-fi. Words cannot describe how amazing this thing is. Not only can I read thousands of books on this thing, I can surf the internet and listen to music!! To make the deal that I got a little sweeter, he even threw in the cover with the reading light and the 2 year extended warranty. I've been downloading free books like crazy. If you have a little extra money to spend, get one!! It's so worth it.


Lady T

Comments