She did it again, y'all

I've been cooking...I'll admit it.  I was in Wal-Mart....minding my own and I saw a sell on pasta...so I realized, thanks to the clever placing of walmart, that I wanted...no needed....pasta in my life! So I bought it.  I went home and create....probably not....a random, off the dome recipe for shrimp pasta...and I'm sharing it with you.

Disclaimer....I didn't actually measure anything. I sort of through things in the pot and prayed it worked out.  Enjoy.

What you'll need:

1 pound of shrimp peeled and deveined
half a package of pasta....or 3/4...I just poured
minced garlic
.5 cups parmesian cheese
.5 cups almond milk (or regular milk....I had almond milk)
.5 cups sour cream (makes it creamy if you use almond milk....I think, lol)
1/2 a medium onion (or more if you want)
 2 table spoons butter
season to taste
(Again, these are random measurements...I didn't measure a thing.)

Start by cooking the garlic and the chopped onions in a little bit of olive oil.   add the shrimp and season them a bit.  Simultaneously, start cooking the noodles....don't forget to add some oil in the water to keep the noodles from sticking.

Once both are done, and the noodles are drained, mix all that good stuff together.  All cheese, cream, milk and butter...stir.....if you want it more saucy, add more milk.

Voila....cooking, Ayeshah Style.  quick and easy.



Comments