Song of the week and more

SO...I bought a car yesterday!  Yay!  It's financed, boo, but I don't have to beg and cry for rides to where I need/want to be anymore...so that's good.  (Moment of silence for Sonata who can't be here with us).

Anywho...Kia Forte and I will be making trips all over the state of Georgia and beyond (unless my dad is reading, in which case we will only be going to and from work....maybe out to meet a husband)....and it just feels good to have a car again...damn the payments and insurance.... 

Onto our song of the week.  This song is deliciously naughty and appeals to my inner bad girl (let's call her, sex goddess)!  I heard it in the car with a co-worker last week enroute to work, and since then, it's been on repeat.  Miguel's (can't go wrong with a Miguel song) "Arch n Point" is super sexy and just damn hot.  No other description needed and I'm pretty sure you won't need a picture painted when you hear/see it.  Enjoy:

 


Ayeshah

Comments