that's me....

you know that really geeky teacher you had back in high school....I've become that woman....sweaty pits and all.  And I've owned up to it.  I don't know why or how it happened, but the past four days have been an emotional roller coaster...but Friday is just a few hours away. and then there's the weekend to reevaluate what works and what doesn't work.  I'm feeling sort-of drained....

Every reason I never wanted to become a teacher has arisen...and yet I still work for that almighty check that should be coming soon...lol,
i'm planning a personal day in September...just cause, you know, I'll need it.

Ayeshah

Comments

  1. Thanks, Friday was better. I guess the 1st year is like that...on the bright side, just finished all 0 Block papers. lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment