About dealing with ridiculous roommates part 2.....

Sooooooooooooo, about 2 weeks I get a call from my friend asking if she could move in earlier than Sept 1 (the date current roommate is moving out) and I was like, let me check....asked current roommate she said yes, and all was cool.  So friend came Friday....

Current roommate is a nut job whose passive aggressive tactics are slowly driving me insane.  I work with teenagers all day, I cannot come home to one as well.  She is moving in 2 weeks and has packed the dishes in the kitchen (which we were all using), the dining room table (which she took a part just to place under the living room table), and anything else that could be of use to us while she is here--including the tv she said I could use while here since she HAS ONE IN HER ROOM.  Today I get home and the tv is now in her room, all in an attempt, I can only assume, to make it impossible for US to use....

Now I know what you are thinking, it's her stuff, she can pack and do what she wants, true.  But when you have your stuff all over the house and there is no room for me to bring things in, you could at least leave the things I use OUT....otherwise, it just sits in a box in the living room collecting dust....or next to the OTHER tv in your room.....

That's what I wanted to say, but I decided to ride out the next 2 weeks with as little added stress as possible, I mean, I deal with it enough at work......

#stillnotquitesurehowtoteachwriting.....

Ayeshah

Comments