Why are people so angry?

I've been known to have a fiery temper when pushed (no, really) but it typically takes a lot. Like repeatedly taking my yogurt out of the fridge and eating it with no intentions of returning it or paying me back. That can get annoying. Basically, as long as you don't take my stuff, I'm cool (well, I do suffer from road rage, but that an entirely different subject...I mean, what exactly is the blinker for if you can't use it before switching lanes and turning?).

I've realized that some people just like being mad...and it's usually for stupid things. I.E. Don't say anything to me because I'm still mad at you for something you did a month ago (seriously, get over it) or you accidentally stepped on my shoes so now I'm going to start a fight (because it warrants that)...just the little things. I think we should all just take a deep breath and relax a little. Nothing's too big a deal that you have to keep in the toxic taint of anger. I mean, really...Why are you so angry? Just an observation.

Lady A

Comments