HE thinks differently


I have a question I’d like to pose to all the readers out there:  What is your definition of “cheating” when it comes to a relationship.  I’m positive that the results will vary according to sex, but I’m interested none the less.  The reason I ask is because of a conversation I previously had with Mr. Man, he’ll be a reoccurring figure who represents the “every man” so remember him. 
Mr. Man has been in a long term relationship with “Florida”—it’s long distance, but Mr. Man has willingly agreed to keep the relationship going.  However, Mr. Man has a wondering eye, in my opinion.  He has decided it is okay to go a date with Madam Co-Worker.  He describes these outings as “friends hanging out and since I’m a gentleman, I’ll pay”. 
Now, in my humble opinion, this could be seen as infidelity towards Florida who really wants the relationship to work.  But Mr. Man thinks “dating” other people is okay because it’s just hanging out.  What do you think?  How would you define “cheating”?  Are you only cheating is sex or kissing occurs?  I want to know if it’s really just a men vs. women mentality. 

Lady A

Comments

  1. Cheating, definitly cheating. I have male friends and we do hang out, but we always hang out with the significant other's knowledge (often blessing) because their partners/spouses/gf's know that I am just the guy's friend and nothing more.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment