Feeling kind-of blah?

I think today was the first day my positive outlook was tested.  I had ample time (being broke and without a car) to sit and think about my current predicament.  I have a part-time job (if 2.5 hours 2 days a week counts) and earning a solid $10 an hour.  It’s laughable really.  I have to buy a new car, but can’t afford a car note, not working enough.  Have reading assignments coming out the ass—still can’t get access to some of the articles before class this week.  Plus, I have a couple of papers due for my classes, as well as some PowerPoints for freelance work(which do offer a form of income, but really I have enough to finish of my own crap).  How is a girl supposed to stay sane? 
Well, after I shed a few tears this afternoon, I dusted myself off and ended the pity party.  Life is too short to lament.  Positive Polly is back in the saddle and I’m hoping that soon, very soon, things (financial things) will change for the better.  So, back to the job search board and, hopefully, something decent will come up soon. 
On a brighter note, I finally got the principal of my placement school to call me back and set up an interview date so I can get some crucial coursework completed!!!!  Last day of school Thursday, but I’ll be doing my meetings Wednesday!  The little things…

Lady A

Comments